Business Development Executive
Global Law Firm / Dubai, UAE
Hours: Full Time
Job Ref#: MOl 123
Posted: 20 Feb 2019
A global law firm who provide the world’s preeminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service. They have more than 4000 lawyers based in more than 50 cities across Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Middle East.
This is a broad role, both in terms of geography and BD product requirements. All areas can be trained on and developed, but a positive attitude and enthusiasm is crucial.
- Project management of transactional bids; providing input on qualification and team formations; drafting, reviewing and editing content; managing document development; ensuring adherence to branding requirements; ensuring adherence to pricing procedures; ensuring follow up is sought from client post pitch; tracking and acting on actions which arise.
- Supporting global sector and client teams to roll out campaigns across the Middle East.
- Working with the BDM and fee earners on all key client accounts for the region, as part of the global client programme.
- Working with specific regional sector teams, from strategic planning to execution of campaign
Skills and Experience:
- Graduate caliber or experienced professional used to working in a fast paced environment (preferably within legal, accountancy or financial services)
- A positive, can-do attitude with an eagerness to learn and develop
- Ability to earn trust and develop strong working relationships
- Relevant marketing and business development experience, including bids
- Ability to work across time zones and manage multiple deadlines
- An understanding of the Middle East preferable
**Kindly note that due to the number of applications we receive, we will be in touch only with successful applicants within seven days**