Career Services Coordinator
Global Management Consulting Firm / Dubai, UAE
Hours: Full Time
Job Ref#: MOL456
Posted: 16 Jan 2019
Our client is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. Their clients range from the private, public and not-for-profit sectors in all regions.
The core focus of your role is to maintain candidate data, delivering on functions KPIs and keeping job postings up to date. You will collaborate with the wider HR team, other local and global CS and Business Support functions and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- To establish and maintain relationships with external search firms and target companies across the region with the goal of establishing relationships and presenting vacancies to candidates.
- To maintain contact with HR departments of potential employers, recruitment agencies and executive search companies.
- To document and update processes and procedures for the function and its constant evolution in line with local Business Support Function guidelines.
- To speak with internal and external stakeholders including key clients maintain relationships.
- To keep the Career Services tools up to date including Candidate, Alumni and Target Companies databases, in order to generate reports and KPI to track progress towards agreed targets and deliverables.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3/5 years recruiting support experience preferably in professional services.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Very strong verbal communication skills and fluency in English
- Advanced level computer skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
**Kindly note that due to the number of applications we receive, we will be in touch only with successful applicants within seven days**