Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
A Successful Start Up Company / Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Hours: Full Time
Job Ref#: JP4331
Posted: 20 Aug 2018
Our client is looking to hire a dynamic Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will be responsible for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of a company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance related procedures
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- An MBA or CPA is also highly desirable.
- At least 5 - 10 years' experience in the insurance or subscription industry
- Experience in managing a team
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Must be able to engage with staff at all levels of the organisation and exercise sound judgement.
**Kindly note that due to the number of applications we receive, we will be in touch only with successful applicants within seven days**