A Global Construction Management Company / Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Hours: Full Time
Job Ref#: JP4388
Posted: 12 Sep 2018
Our client is an international Construction Management firm with 100 branches around the world. They are looking to hire a dynamic Accountant to be based in Riyadh, KSA.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma or degree in a related field
- 5 years of previous experience working in a Document controlling capacity
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Proficient in English and Arabic both speaking, writing and listening
- Must have strong communication
- ACONEX experience is preferred.
- Must have basic understanding of Windows Servers.
- Must feel easy to work with excel for presentation and interpretation of data quickly
- Knowledge of Basic SQL and Regular Expressions will be added advantage
- Possesses a flexible approach to work
- Skills in organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling workflow
- Keen attention to detail
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gathering information for implementing the new project
- Collecting inputs from clients
- Listing out the Documents and documenting the project details
- Explaining the Project Plan to internal execution team
- Describing all possible document flow structure in the tbits application
- Submission of documents and creating Transmittal through RoBOTic Document Control.
- Describing and creating the Acknowledge letters for the clients through RoBOTic Document Control
- Tracking the pending documents through weekly progress reports
- Notifying the involved party for tacking appropriate action on the pending documents
- Manual follow up with the clients internal team to get an expected schedule for all pending documents
- Export of As-Built files in the customer required format
**Kindly note that due to the number of applications we receive, we will be in touch only with successful applicants within seven days**