Managment Consulting / Dubai, UAE
Hours: Full Time
Job Ref#: MOL1256
Posted: 10 Feb 2019
An independent global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations navigate and manage a diverse range of complex issues and business challenges. Covering the spectrum of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology.
The core focus of your role will be to support senior members of the Global Risk and Investigations Practice, as well as the team in general.
This role is suited to someone who enjoys a full, challenging and varied day with a strong team ethos and can-do attitude. There is a heavy financial aspect to this role, mainly focusing on collating data and invoicing.
- Maintain a project database for all on-going projects that capture key financial data relating to project professional fees, expenses, subcontractors, and to keep this update on a daily basis. This will require coordination/communication with Dubai staff and global offices who are involved on projects.
- Collate financial data from a variety of sources and prepare a monthly scorecard for each member of the GRIP team.
- Submission of conflict checks to the appropriate team in the US and to follow up on a regular basis, and to inform case manager of results/requirement for additional detail.
- Manage the invoice cycle with subcontractors and clients. This includes issuing invoices to clients, receiving invoices from subcontractors and liaising with relevant stakeholders in Dubai and London as appropriate.
- Arrange and manage travel itineraries for the team as required.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable Executive Assistant experience, supporting senior management and a wider team
- Experience of working with a professional services environment advantageous
- Events management and/or project management experience
- Experience with client interface and understanding of client relationships
**Kindly note that due to the number of applications we receive, we will be in touch only with successful applicants within seven days**