HR Operations Manager
Private Education Provider / Saudi Arabia
Hours: Full Time
Job Ref#: MOl234
Posted: 16 Jan 2019
Our client is one of the world’s oldest and largest private education providers. They are a highly-regarded choice for quality private education in the Middle East and North Africa region.
- Ensure all policies, procedures and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
- To implement the HR strategy in line with the organization vision, mission and business strategy and objectives, both long and short term,
- Team: To work alongside the Senior Manager – HR and Recruitment Manager supporting and implementing the company HR strategy, policies and processes.
- To oversee and improve processes including on-boarding, Buddy Programme and off-boarding, including exit interviews
- To support the development, implementation and effective communication of the HR policies and processes, implementing processes that can be replicated in other areas of the business.
- To provide appropriate advice on the whole range of HR functions and Employment Law to Heads of Department and Schools including School HR meetings/training.
- To support the induction, training and development of the team of School HR Offices to ensure consistent best practice across the school.
- To advice on decisions for the motivation and retention of staff.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR. Education experience would be an advantage.
- Good graduate degree, with post-graduate qualification in HR.
- Broad HR and UAE Labour Law knowledge and theory.
**Kindly note that due to the number of applications we receive, we will be in touch only with successful applicants within seven days**