Office Manager / EA
A Highly Successful Company / Dubai, UAE
Category: Office Administration
Hours: Full Time
Job Ref#: JP3503
Posted: 10 Dec 2017
Our client is one of the leading companies located in Dubai, UAE.
The role of Office Manager / EA is to undertake administrative tasks and provide general support to the Dubai team. They will also assist in HR administration across the wider company team, along with office management.
Office Admin/EA Support
- Manage travel and accommodation requirements for the Dubai team, and support other offices’ travel arrangements as needed
- PRO duties
- Administration requirements for the arrival of new joiners and exit process for leavers within the Dubai team
- IT set up for new starters
- General EA support to senior management including setting up and coordinating meetings and compiling expenses claims
- Maintain assets register for the Dubai office
- Maintain HR data for the Dubai office including contact details, emergency contact details, file and database management for the staff such as passport scans, visa information, attendance records, holiday records, etc
- Support the Director of Operations in ensuring all HR processes are being followed and updated as required
- Support in carrying out recruitment campaigns across the company, including database management and setting up interviews.
- Management of day to day operations of the Dubai office
- General maintenance of the office, arranging repairs as necessary
- Support and coordination with other members of the company team across the different
Skills & Qualifications
- Good IT skills, including Word, PPT and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken English)
- Very well organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Focus on quality, discretion and confidentiality.
- Arabic language skills
- Female Candidates