A Dynamic Multi-Skilled Company / Dubai, UAE
Category: Food and Beverage
Hours: Full Time
Job Ref#: JP4449
Posted: 27 Nov 2018
Our client is a multi-concept company that personifies a bespoke and fashion forward lifestyle through the variety of F&B, Event and Fashion services based in Dubai, UAE.
The Office Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of the office and provide full support to the top management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a busy and ever changing calendar of the Managing Partner/ Principal with constant communication and follow - up for both schedule and private events.
- Arranging meetings and other appointments
- Monitoring business expenses and petty cash
- Travel arrangements
- Management and constant upkeep of contact and related information
- Preparing reports as needed
- Answering telephone calls and email enquiries
- IT Support
- Organize and supervise all other administrative activities to facilitate the smooth running of the office
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 - 6 years' experience as an Office Manager or Executive Assistant
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Smart, very organized and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to engage with staff at all levels of the organisation and exercise sound judgement
**Kindly note that due to the number of applications we receive, we will be in touch only with successful applicants within seven days**