A Respectable and Well Established Company / Dubai, UAE
Hours: Full Time
Job Ref#: JP3566
Posted: 11 Dec 2017
Our client is a leading company located in DIFC, Dubai, UAE.
Our client is looking for a Receptionist to manage the front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company. The Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
You should ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Arabic Speaker is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Pleasing personality and positive attitude
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Willing to serve / make coffee, tea or water for the guests / clients