Private Education Sector / Saudi Arabia
Hours: Full Time
Job Ref#: MOL456
Posted: 16 Jan 2019
Our client is one of the world’s oldest and largest private education providers. They are a highly-regarded choice for quality private education in the Middle East and North Africa region.
- To lead on the development of recruitment strategy and implementation of best practice and processes for all corporate roles in the KSA business units.
- To develop and recommend recruitment strategies and processes; research and recommend external providers needed for recruitment support, background checks and conduct assessment centres.
- To manage the complete lifecycle of the recruitment process, talent sourcing and assessments.
- To Identify new talent sourcing markets, focusing on Saudization, diversity and collaboration with heads of departments and schools based on the market feasibility study.
- To Manage and assess the suitability of all applicants against jobs applied to. Headhunt candidates for high level and / or specialized roles from relevant industry, function and market. To
- Conduct competency-based interviews, arrange for assessment centres and present comprehensive interview reports to line managers advising on the suitability of candidates.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ in-house recruitment including at least 2 years in agency (education recruitment/ executive search)
- MBA and/or relevant bachelor’s degree with professional qualification in HR.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good judgement skills.
**Kindly note that due to the number of applications we receive, we will be in touch only with successful applicants within seven days**