Solicitor (Part Time)
Global Marketing & Advertising company / Dubai,UAE
Hours: Part time 20hrs
Job Ref#: MOL123
Posted: 25 Feb 2019
A multinational, global networking advertising agency, who work with some of the biggest brands internationally and locally.
Take instructions from clients and advise on necessary courses of legal action.
- Dual report into their central legal arm in London, also reporting directly to the CFO locally.
- Working with the current client contracts and ensuring they are correct to the law and following company legal requirements.
- Advise and give any legal counsel when on boarding any new clients.
- Draft documents, letters and contracts tailored to the client's individual needs.
- Negotiate with clients and other professionals to secure agreed objectives.
- work in a team, sometimes referring cases to the head of department.
- supervise and delegate work to trainee solicitors, paralegals and legal secretaries as appropriate.
Skills and Experience:
- UK trained Lawyer.
- A Legal degree from a well reputed university.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- commercial awareness and negotiating skills.
- Time management skills with the ability to plan work and prioritise tasks.
- A professional approach to work, integrity and a respect for confidentiality.
**Kindly note that due to the number of applications we receive, we will be in touch only with successful applicants within seven days**